keybury fire and security DELIVERING LEARN MORE SECURITY FIRE SAFETY PEACE OF MIND APP CONTROL

Home Security Systems

Keybury have been installing residential security systems since 1982. We specialise in providing peace of mind for families.
Here at Keybury, we are experts in providing security solutions to residential properties across Yorkshire. Our domestic customers in Harrogate, Skipton, Keighley, Bradford, Leeds, York and beyond all agree that it comes to state-of-the-art home security solutions, nobody does it better than us. Whether burglar alarms or CCTV, all app-controlled, we’ve got you covered.

Business Safety & Security

We pride ourselves on the security solutions we provide for businesses large and small across the North of England. We install and maintain fire protection systems and security solutions in commercial premises in Yorkshire and Lancashire. If you’re looking for the best commercial CCTV for or state-of-the-art business burglar alarm systems, you’re in the right place. We can provide guarding, fire-service or police response. Fully monitored systems, bells-only or app-controlled. Bespoke systems to meet insurance requirements and your budget.

England Wales Crime Stats - Year Ending March

Based on interviews conducted during May and June 2020, the Telephone-operated Crime Survey for England and Wales (TCSEW) estimated that 1.8 million offences, including fraud and computer misuse, were experienced by adults aged 18 years and over in the lockdown months of April and May.

*Source ons.gov.uk

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I view my CCTV with an app?

Yes! Keybury CCTV systems offer remote viewing on your devices, including phones and tablets. Our security apps are compatible with both apple and android. Keybury’s CCTV app allows you to view multiple cameras within one app. It even offers the option for push notifications with perimeter security.

Can I set my burglar alarm with an app?

Yes! Not only can you set and unset your alarm, you can also receive alerts should it activate. Got more than one premises? No problem you can control multiple buildings from one app. Available on all Android and Apple (IOS) devices.

Are burglar alarms a problem if you have pets?

No! – Previously this was the case but with the dawn of ‘Pet Immune’ detectors pets are no longer a problem. Our smart sensors can differentiate between human and animal targets meaning we can easily secure your home and your pooch!

Can Keybury look after my existing system?

Yes! Keybury can ‘takeover’ systems which we didn’t originally install. Our experienced engineers can give your system a full check. Once we’re happy it’s up to standard, we can offer you maintenance cover for peace of mind.

Do I need a Fire Alarm System?

Fire alarms are used to protect life and to protect property. 95% of businesses need a fire alarm. Can you shout ‘Fire’ and be heard everywhere in the building above the ambient noise? If not you need a fire alarm. Over 95% of businesses would reach the decision that they do need a system but surely the other 5% would want one even if they don’t need one. What business owner wouldn’t want to protect their livelihood and their staff?

What is included in Keybury's annual maintenance cover?

Keybury Maintenance cover is available for systems, even if we didn’t install them. Our cover includes: Regular system check-ups, Options for monitoring (app control, key-holder monitoring, police monitoring), access to our trained engineers 24/7, use of our technical telephone support. Your home insurer will often offer up to 10% discount for NSI Gold maintained system.

Why Choose Keybury?

With almost four-decades in business we are the perfect partner for your fire safety and security needs. We are NSI Gold, insurance approved and a police compliant company.
Offering outright sales or lease purchase (not hidden rental). All our quotes are free and without obligation and we can call at a time to suit you. Following a survey visit from our highly trained staff you will receive an emailed quotation and specification for you to consider in your own time. 18,000 customers can’t be wrong!

0
EXISTING CUSTOMERS
0
YEARS IN BUSINESS
0
MEMBERS OF STAFF
0
SENSORS INSTALLED

Time To Get A FREE Quote.

Call us now or click the button and fill in our online enquiry form and we’ll get straight back to you.

TRUSTED AND APPROVED

approved security company
Covid-19 Update - We're here safely working for you.
This is default text for notification bar