ENSURING MAXIMUM SECURITY & CRIME PREVENTION USING A HOLIDAY CHECKLIST
Summer is FINALLY here!! The months which we all await eagerly – packing our bags and jetting away for some summer sun and exciting adventures! Do you have any security precautions which you prepare on the lead up to your time away to put your mind at rest? What is on your holiday checklist?
Our goal here at Keybury is to ensure you have a worry and stress free holiday, with the confidence knowing your home is safe and secure! Ensuring that we stay at the forefront of new development in the industry, you can put your faith in us.
We offer a range of products which can give you peace of mind while you are away. These include the remote access app, giving you full control from your smart phone or tablet while setting and un-setting your alarm system.
Remote viewing CCTV is also a helpful addition to home security that gives you that extra peace of mind when you are away from home. Using the app, you can view your home security cameras from anywhere in the world via a broadband internet connection. Notifications can also be setup to alert you of any unusual activity.
Here are a few things to tick off your Holiday Checklist before you leave your home…
- 1. Cancel milk deliveries for the duration of your holiday.
- 2. Get a family member or friend to empty your post box a couple of times through your holiday.
- 3. Ensure all windows and doors are locked when you leave.
- 4. Set timers on lamps and a radio – this is make your home appear occupied.
- 5. If it is possible, have a neighbour pop in to open/close the curtains.
- 6. Cancel your paper delivery for the duration of your absence.
- 7. Ensure that outdoor sensor lighting is working.
- 8. If you plan to put your holiday updates on Facebook, ensure your privacy settings are well locked down or post them all when you get back.
- 9. Check Keybury alarm monitoring keyholders are up to date.
- 10. Book Keybury alarm service visit.
For our full range of products and more information on keeping you and your home safe please contact us.
#Keybury #HomeSecurity #HolidayChecklist