THOUGHT YOU KNEW ALL THE BENEFITS OF HOME CCTV?
Is it time to think again?
Home CCTV deters break-ins, can reduce insurance premiums, gives the Police evidence sure … but what other benefits are there?
Discover 5 Surprising Benefits
- Check on contractors or carers working in your home
- Check that the kids are home from school when they should be
- Protect your car not just your home
- See areas outside you can’t see from your window
- See who’s at your door before opening it
HOME CCTV – BENEFIT 1
Check on contractors or carers working in your home when you’re not there
What if you could check-up on the builders even though you’re at work? Or make sure an elderly relative is getting the care you expected. What if you could be sure what time a contractor arrived and left? Did the dog-walkers turn up on time? How good would that be?
HOME CCTV – BENEFIT 2
Check that the kids are home from school when they should be
Like to be sure your teenagers are home from school on time? Are there times when your texts to the kids are not answered and phone calls missed? Have you ever been thinking the worst and they’re actually safe at home? Would it be good to see them arrive on your phone?
HOME CCTV – BENEFIT 3
Protect your car not just your home
Do you know anyone who’s had their car stolen off the driveway? Did they have CCTV? How would you feel finding your paint work scratched? If you heard a noise outside wouldn’t it be great to quickly check your car from your phone or tablet?
HOME CCTV – BENEFIT 4
See areas outside you can’t see from your window
Are there any areas around your house that you can’t see from your window? Would it be good to know there’s nobody outside your home before you leave? Like to know if the delivery man left the parcel behind the shed without having to go check first?
HOME CCTV – BENEFIT 5
See who’s at your door before opening it
What do you think when the doorbell rings and you’re not expecting anyone? Are there times when you’re concerned about opening the door? How do you feel about having a long discussion about religion or changing your energy tariff? Would it be good to see visitors on your smartphone before unlocking the door?
- Keep relatives safe and only pay contractors for the hours they worked
- Make sure the kids are playing on the console not in the amusements
- Nice shiny car? Let’s keep it that way
- You don’t have to be god to be all seeing
- Don’t fancy a ½ hour religious debate? Check the door from your phone